3321 Sesame Dr
Howell, MI 48843
Phone: (517) 376-3164
Email: robinsoncurriculum “at” yahoo.com
Mission Statement and Donations
The Robinson Curriculum’s mission is to provide all parents with a way to provide their children with a superior education using a sustainable, easy to understand and implement self-teaching methodology.
You can donate to support Robinson Curriculum here:
Donations can also be made by check or money order to:
3321 Sesame Dr.
Howell, MI 48843
Please designate “Robinson Curriculum” in the memo space on the check.
You may also tithe or gift BitCoin to Robinson Curriculum here:
BitCoin address: bc1qhfn250sx2slm6wt93j4f8hf9an23v3u29qenga
For more information call (517) 376-3164 or write: [email protected]
Note: The Robinson Curriculum is protected by contract law as per the End User License Agreement. The Book List is copyrighted and must not be published or made available without express written permission from the Robinson Curriculum. The same is true of the Robinson Curriculum vocabulary.
Collection and Usage of Private Information
We ask customers to provide us details such as-
· Contact information: Name, email address, phone number and shipping address.
· Billing information: Credit card billing address and credit card details.
· We use this personal information to
· Fulfill your order
· To avoid issues or disputes arising due to unforeseen reasons
· Send you your order confirmation
We may disclose customer information to –
· Our corporate partners to facilitate the co-branded or joint services (such as customer service or shipping) that are required to complete an order.
· Detect and prevent fraud, identity theft, and other illegal acts pursued by some customers
· Law officials to comply with some legal proceedings or subpoena
· Government officials to fulfill some information requests
We have always striven to deal with the customer information in a very safe and secure manner by following industrially accepted technological methodologies. As most of our customers use this shopping cart to make purchases, the information provided by them during the trade is secured using Socket Layer Technology or SSL. This technology helps us to secure your private information from hackers and also ensures that all data entered on our website is transferred through our secured Authorize.Net payment gateway, which provides the complex infrastructure and security necessary to ensure secure, fast and reliable transactions.
A portion of the amount paid for any product shall constitute a credit from the customer to Arnold Jagt in exchange for ongoing support for said product.